Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pictures of my grandma's funeral.

Ying ying,my cousin bro's daughter.Loves to show this face.
June June,my cousin sis's daughter.Loves to pose cute face.

Her mother.Look after me when i was young.:)

Pose again.:P


This is my first uncle son. Left is 2nd son while right is 3rd son. Very annoying sometimes.I curi-curi take pic of them bcos they deleted my photo when i showed to them.Damn sui ye.


My grandma's casket.Isn't pretty??


Grandma!!!!!!!!!!!


The mercedes that send my grandma to cremetorium.This car is the latest and newest car. Lucky grandma,u r the first user!!!!!!!


The band.:)





roast pig for prayer.

the flower send by my uncle's friend as a condolence.


That's pictures that i can have.
Adios!!!!




































































No comments: