Friday, April 3, 2009

The Diary.........

19th Mar........
It is 2nd day after my grandma passed away.Lots lots of funeral procession done.On that day is my college mechanics test.Cant really know how to do because my emotion is totally disturbed by grandma's funeral.Maybe is shouldn't come to college because i need a lot of rest due to funeral procession.Most of my friends tried their best to console me and advised me to eat something because i just have my breakfast only in the morning.Skipped moral studies class.Reached at home at 2pm after college and straightaway follow my mum to nirvana memorial center short after bath.

Reached there at 3pm.Take a look the atmosphere around the building.OMG!!!!!!!It is so nice and beautiful!!!!!!!!It is like hotel!!!! Well,my grandma's funeral parlour is no 13 and the name is Rose.It is located at 1st floor. When i watched her corpse in her coffin,she smiles and she is damn pretty!!!!!!!We pray our grandma using the flowers.This is modern style now instead using joss sticks.Btw,offering flowers will help the deceased to 'walked' peacefully.

Food was served in nirvana memorial center at .It is just fried meehoon,vegetables,dessert, coffee and tea only.My whole family especially my mum totally have no appetite to eat. Da zhai started at 7pm.It is taoist da zhai but the na mo lou chant in Hakka because my grandma only knows Hakka. Well, the smokes from the big joss stick really make my eyes cry!!!!!!!! I have to ask my cousin to take tissue for me.:P

Finished at 12am and reached at home at 1am. Damn freaking tired.


Grandma,
REST IN PEACE!!!!!!!WE WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: