Saturday, April 4, 2009

22 mar......

It is the day our family claim popo's ashes and place in the cremation plot. Normal lah,da zhai everything then head back to my uncle's hse. During on the way,i ask my mum whether can go to nearby petrol station to reload my credit card. She says u go to kl sentral and reload tomorrow. wth??my reload card also zero by punching at touch n go way and i have to use the card to take public bus and u ask me to go reload by own???And she does not have small change. How can i take public bus without a small change???

I have terribly bad mood on that day and to add salt to injury,she keep saying we are late edy going to uncle's hse.I cant control anymore and keep yelling my anger. I keep telling out all my mum's culprits. She gaves me rm1.50 per week as my pocket money and i was forced to bring my homecook food when i was in form 1 and 2.IS that CRUEL????Haiz....and now my bro and my sis have almost rm1o pocket money per week.And i have to do some pages of exercises when i want my rm1.50.This is the cause my mum was chaeted rm 48000.Mum,serve you right!!!!!!!
You pressed me down by doing this way and now this fate hit you back.

Chao 1st.Sick of everything.Bye!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: