Saturday, August 30, 2008

The star education fund presentation ceremony

On 27 august 2008,it is the star education fund presentation ceremony. The venue of the ceremony is in the ballroom of Eastin hotel. The ceremony starts at 2pm. During the morning,i went to my college for my class but i have to skip other classes to attend this ceremony :(.


I am so lucky because i am one of the 176 scholars :)....the ceremony in schedule starts at 2pm but at the it starts at 2.30pm.lol. So i take this free time to chat with my friend that sits next to me that is Balraj.He is one of the scholar in my college.My college gave 7 scholarships to 7 people; 3 for a-levels,1 for ausmat and 3 for early childhood education.

this is my presentation ceremony lor....






Miss Moey,CEO of Methodist College Kuala Lumpur and i






This guy had received the scholarship from the star,currently pursue his masters in one of the university in UK.Kudos to him!!!!













This my bro.13 yrs old and now study in Catholic High School.
Haiz..my coat damn big because it is my mum coat!!!!
My scholarship cert.
Now i really have to study hard to score my public exam with flying colours.With this,i can retain my scholarship.My cgpa must 3.2 and above,or else my scholarship will be revoke immediately.
Haiz.....

No comments: