Sunday, August 3, 2008

1st day in the college

On 1st of july,it is my college orientation.My nervous because only me from SMKSU study in this college.Most of my friends study in Sunway,Taylors college:(.My course is GCE A-levels.Normal lah,my CEO,Miss Moey will give the briefing about this college.Then,director of studies,Datin N Nadarajah,will talk about rules and regulations about this college.After that,the science stream and art stream pupil will split to anothr class.My art stream class got briefing about the art stream subjects by each of the lecturers.I take 4 subjects which is Maths,accounting,economics and business studies.The books are really cost a bomb.It is almost Rm 100 per book!!!!!

Break is on 11.00am,after i finished my break,we,art stream students have to combine the science stream students.They brief about bible knowledge and pengajian malaysia. OMG,malaysians must take it leh....so ma fan...haiz....:(

No comments: