Thursday, October 1, 2009

My cousin's daughter full moon day.

Date : 5 th sept
Venue : Hee Lai Ton restaurant,Seri Kembangan.
On that day,my mum and i went there and celebrate full moon dinner.The food is kinda pricey because you need to pay rm50 per person but it is worthwhile because they serve 7 different dishes of food. And the price is at discounted price.


The baby.Her name is shih xuan.

In the pram.Sleeps soundly.

The baby.

I love this muachi.The filling is lotus pandan.It is also cute.

Dessert : Sea coconut with longan
Taste good.Not too sweet.
The dessert.The pink muachi look very cute.

Siew Pak Choy

Steamed fish.Taste ok.

Shark fin soup with scallop.Taste good.I drink 2 bowls.

No idea what is the name of this dish. Taste horrible. :(

4 seasons.Taste good.

Mother of the baby.

Father of baby and also my cousin brother.Her mum babysit me since i was toddler.So,i played with him when boredom strikes into my mind.

In the pram,sleeping soundly.

The condition of whole restaurant.Well,the full moon only use this part of this area.

No comments: