Monday, August 24, 2009

Random

College life in final semester is so pretty tiring.Business studies getting to be more harder until my brain out of juice already.Econs unit 4 also harder but not as bad as business studies. C3 and C4 is ok for me because i love maths but not at the expert type.:P Accounts getting to be confusing but it need a lot of practice but i didnt do.

Well,i love MCKL so much because the people are actually friendly,sporting,funny and mostly open minded. We will be chatting each other and make fun of others. Well,most of my college are from international schools,so i have to push myself to speak english to them.Well,all along i speak mandarin to my primary school friends and secondary school friends and now i have to communicate with english. Sounds culture shock,right?? But i got speak mandarin to my seniors who are chinese educated people but not many. Feel regret because i cant speak english fluently.

Well,i really like the o-level education system because their time limit is normally 9 years.So mostly my friends who have their o-levels end at age 17 or 16 years old.And they will start their a-levels after they finish their o-levels exam. But their results normally out at August because it follows UK system.

Well,i can only graduate on June 2010 because my econs in edexcel a-levels is 2 years.It is because unit 2 and unit 4 they do not offer on january exam. So i have to study econs from Feb to May 2010. Well,i like this system because i can resit my paper as many as i like.:) I also can have a chance to have past years papers in internet and also some websites for a-levels students. Thus, i manage to post the question that i m stuck into the a-levels websites.:)

So,i have stop here. Now listening:teardrops onmy guitar by taylor swift

No comments: